What is something I can start doing today to improve my mental health overall?
1) If it still bothers you after 24 hours, speak up within 48 hours.
2) Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for taking care of.
3) Break the Pattern: We must accept the end of something to begin something new.
4) Do what you need to recharge.
5) Take small steps every day and eventually, you'll get there.
6) Balance your thoughts with action. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
7) A bad day doesn't mean a bad life
8) The critical judge in your head does not tell the truth, and it does not have your best interest at heart.
9) Your brain can't be grateful and anxious at the same time. When anxiety takes hold, look for gratitude.
10) Stop apologizing for expressing your feelings. You're convincing yourself that you are not worth the space you take up.